Wednesday, June 20, 2007

5 Things I Dig about Jesus.

My friend, Jenn, tagged me to share the 5 things I dig about Jesus--drum roll, please...

1. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. (Hebrews 13:8)

2. He gave up all his glory and splendor in heaven to come down here on earth as a man to later die on the cross for me--as payment for my sins and rose again 3 days later. Giving me hope that the best is yet to come. "He went from commanding angels to sleeping in the straw. From holding stars to clutching Mary's finger. The palm that held the universe took the nail of a soldier. Why? Because that's what love does." (Max Lucado)

3. I'm created in His likeness!

4. His love for me--for all of us--is unconditional.

5. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

The rules state that I am supposed to tag 5 others, but many of my blog readers do not have their own blogs. So, if you want to participate, feel free to comment!

No comments: