- Presents - lots of LEGOS for the little builder. Star Wars and pirates (or anything "adventure" preferred).
- Birthday banners made by Mama: 1 fabric, 1 out of her scrapbooking/stamping stash.
- A birthday crown for the birthday boy - the robot is a must-have. The red 'D' makes it even better.
- Izze soda, homemade pizza and Star Wars Clone Wars napkins--need we say more?
- Special friends and family to celebrate the special day with.
- 1 super-excited birthday boy.
- A trip to the local bowling alley for some afternoon fun.
- Homemade donuts for breakfast and homemade mac-n-cheese (the birthday boy's favorite) for dinner.
The cake will come a little bit later, as will a few photos from our afternoon bowling excursion. :) All in all, the birthday boy would say that his day has been pretty fine and dandy.