Holding the chocolate moose that Nana and I made for his birthday.
- You give amazing hugs!
- You aren't too big to snuggle.
- You are now tall enough to drive the go-carts at The Zone all by yourself (you come up to my collarbone).
- You have a great sense of humor and love to tell jokes!
- You love to read--you just devoured Chuck Black's Kingdom series, the first 3 Harry Potter books, are almost finished with My Side of the Mountain, and want to read through C.S. Lewis's Chronicles of Narnia for the 2nd time in less than a year.
- Your favorite colors are green and yellow.
- You love the Texas Rangers.
- You were a Minnesota Vikings fan, but have now moved your allegiance to the Seattle Seahawks (which has made your daddy proud).
- I often find you shooting hoops out in the driveway--especially when it is time for us to pile into the car to go somewhere! ;-)
- You love to play football too.
- You say that you hate math when people ask you about it, but I know better (you really do like it).
- You like to catch frogs (and probably soon will like to catch lizards too).
- You love to build with LEGO.
- I love the worship songs that you make up and now accompany yourself to with your guitar.
- I love how you love your little brother.
- I love your tender heart.
- I love how inquisitive and creative you are.
- I love YOU!
These are just a few things about you, my firstborn, my heart. Blessings to you over the next year. :)