Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Woo hoo!

I've been tagged! I'm so excited! Thanks for thinking of me Becky!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Winter 2006. I was a junior in high school. It was the peak of basketball season, and you would always find me on the sidelines in my black, grey and crimson cheerleading uniform cheering our teams onto victory. At that time, I was dating Jake Winona, one of the most popular guys in my high school--one of the funniest, hard-working, thoughtful and sweetest guys you'd ever meet. We had been dating almost a year and a half. I learned how to play alto saxophone at this time in my life and was ready to begin rehearsing for our new jazz ensamble within a month. My life during high school was pretty crazy since I was involved in a lot of stuff. Guess it's kind of hard not to when I only have approximately 120 students total 9-12th grades! :) It was awesome though. Lots of great (and some sad) memories.

Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal)
1. ice cream (esp. mint chocolate chip)
2. chocolate
3. popcicles
4. cookies
5. tortilla chips, melted cheddar cheese and salsa

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics (this is a hard one since I have to choose only 5)
1. His Cheeseburger, sung by Mr. Lunt (VeggieTales)
2. SUV Song, VeggieTales
3. Jesus Loves Me (this song is sung almost daily here)
4. Chapel of Love
5. Yellow Submarine, The Beetles

Five bad habits:
1. Popping zits (aka "ickies")
2. Eating when I'm bored, sad, etc.
3. Saying, "Oh, crap!" (David picked up on that one pretty quick)
4. Looking at/messing with my tonsils
5. Going to bed too late

Five things you like doing:
1. Scrapbooking/card making
2. camping
3. curling up with a good novel (or my Bible)
4. hanging out with friends
5. spending time alone with Rob

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:
1. shoulder pads
2. nearly every 80s hairstyle
3. Tapered jeans (boot cut all the way!)
4. high waisted jeans
5. a Victoria's Secret Miracle Bra (it didn't work for me)

Five favorite toys:
1. Canon Digital Rebel XT
2. my computer
3. Kitchen Aid mixer
4. mp3 player
5. musical instruments

No comments: