Thursday, July 13, 2006

Beautiful baby girl.


I had my first newborn photo shoot yesterday, and here is one of my favorite photographs. I saw this idea for a photograph on a photography studio supplies website and was anxious to try it. Newborn shoots bring with them their challenges, but babies are so adorable, I don't mind. :) Thankfully Heather was willing to let Gracie be my guinea pig (thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!). I learned so much yesterday. Truly, each session teaches me something new and different, and helps me to grow. This new adventure I'm embarking upon is so exciting--that inner artist is really emerging.

We're leaving for Boston tomorrow. Well, actually, we will be spending the day around Lancaster, PA at Dutch Wonderland and will drive the rest of the way to Boston on Saturday. I'm really excited to get to see the city, and am even more excited about getting to see my brother--the only thing that would be better is renting a house on the beach for a week and just getting to relax and be. Maybe next summer...

No comments: