Sunday, December 02, 2007

It's been awhile...

This fall has been EXTREMELY busy! But, I really should not complain, since it is attributed to the fact that God is truly blessing us with a steady flow of work for my photography business. Over the next couple of weeks, I'll post some of the photos I have been taking. First, I'll start off with a few photos from the Christmas card photo session I had with my boys.



This one really shows their personalities.

I think this one shows their personalities pretty well too--and a bit of the special relationship that they share.



Aidan was such a goof-ball for the entire photo shoot and I kind of lost my patience with him. David did awesome though. He cooperated better than he has in ages, and I ended up with a lot of really cute photos of him! :) Thankfully, I did end up with some cute ones of the two of them together (where Aidan wasn't in motion and causing blur)...now, the hard part will be trying to decide what the greeting for the card should say!

No comments: