- I am thankful for my heavenly Father--the one true God whom I serve. He has taught me so much in spite of the resistence I have given him over time. The closer I draw to him, the more mature I am growing in my faith. I'm learning more every day that I can lean on and depend on him. He will never leave me nor forsake me (a promise from Hebrews 13:5). He is always faithful to his promises. He's a father to the father-less, hope for those who have not. Utterly wonderful, powerful, awe-inspiring, amazing, faithful, merciful, full of grace, he is love. Oh, and did I mention that he is wonderful? :)
- Rob. David. Aidan. My family. Each one is such a blessing from God and enriches my life in a very special and very unique way.
- Friends. I am so thankful for the friends that I have made over time, and for the new friends God has been bringing into my life since we have moved to Blacksburg. Relationships to cherish. Laughter. Tears. Fun times.
- I am thankful for having a roof over my head and for food to eat and for clothing to wear. The place we live really isn't much. Frankly, there are many things about it that I do not like at all! But, it protects us from the weather. We are making memories here. God will bless us with a house that will have a yard next year when the time is right.
- Our church. I love the church we are attending here in the New River Valley. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful pastors as Nick and Robin Gough, Kim Weitkamp, Gary and Julia Costello...they are truly wonderful people and spirit-filled individuals.
Those are just a few of the blessings I am thankful for this year. I hope that each one who reads this entry will reflect over the many blessings that are in each of your lives. We all have many things to be thankful for.